I've graduated from DFFB (German Film- and Television Academy Berlin) in Cinematography.
Being a cinematographer myself, I've developed a holistic approach to moving image production and unmatched visual sensitivity to color grading.
My work is focused on collaboration and story telling, encompassing emotion, atmosphere, characters, framing, camera movement, rhythm, color, contrast and light, as opposed to a stricly technical approach.
Fully immersing myself in each films individual visual language and vision, I strive to exceed every projects potential, making it consistent and unique at the same time.
- Having first hand set experience I understand the pitfalls of today's tight shooting schedules and will always find a solution to still produce the best possible visual result.
- I provide custom camera testing and calibration for all major digital camera systems.
- Accurate color matching and grading for single and multi-camera setups on location or in my studio.
- Creative looks or technical 3D LUTs creation for your shoot or individual camera setup.
- Seamless integration of VFX and various color management pipelines (ACES, CDL).
- Color grading for monitor and digital cinema delivery, cinema grading studio with Barco 2k/4k projection system available upon request.
- Workflow planning and setup of color pipelines for projects, coordination of the various departments and all service partners.
- Technical consultation during pre-production, the shoot and editing to maintain consistency from prep-to-post.
- On set grading, data wrangling and backup, LUT and dailies creation for editorial.
- Grading and mastering of the final show in SDR BT.709 or HDR (PQ, HLG, Dolby Vision), and P3 2K/4K DCI cinema projection.
- Color accurate playouts, TV and IMF masters and conversions to all common formats, archival to LTO.
- Direct provision and client access of dailies and master playouts via my secure private server on site.
- DCP creation and mastering (up to 4K DCI, Interop- & SMPTE).